- Provide excellent service through professional workflow aligned with operation standard
- Attend client queries through emails and phone calls, by being proactive, courteous, friendly, and helpful
- Ensure that all client requests, issues and complaints are resolved promptly and accurately
- Promote goodwill when dealing with clients ad internal sales teams, to maintain good client relationship, achieve high level of client satisfaction, and retain client loyalty
- Monitor bookings for processing for reservations, special requests, amendments, and cancellations
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and work in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Self-motivated and detail orientated
- Reporting, Analytics, Data, Testing, Website, MySQL
- Product Knowledge, Sales Enablement, Description, Website, Pricing, Sales training, GTM
- Scheduling, Optimization, Lead generation, CRM, HTML
- Digital Marketer, SEO, Public Relations, Localization
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) preferred
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Mobile App Developer Intern
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to our native iOS and Android app development based on Ionic framework
- Contribute to development of Web App
- Integrate our back-end services to make sure we are delivering a great and smooth mobile user experience
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
Qualifications and Skills
- Should have experience developing apps using Ionic framework, Angular and Cordova
- Experience in back-end development based on REST API and JSON Framework, database management using MongoDB
- Knowledge of Github or other version control systems
- Knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards
- Good communication skills
- Able to work remotely/independently
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new things quickly
- Demonstrated interest in working for small startup/teams
Bilingual (Chinese) PHP Developer
- Develop software solutions for the our Website
- Maintain and support our internal application
- Build and implement new web applications
- At Least 2 Years of strong hands on experience and knowledge of:
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to work both in team and solo environments
- Plus: Adobe Fireworks, illustrator and Photoshop
IT Project Specialist
- Organize project team meetings on an as-needed basis, works with the project team to determine time frames, budget, and procedures for accomplishing projects.
- Support our system ramp-up and go-live; maintain databases; ensuring cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility; protecting against common security loopholes.
- Design and implement software solutions based on software requirement specifications , test software implementation against requirements.
- Ability to plan and coordinate projects from initiation to completion to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and budget.
- Responsible for helping Management with staffing requirements and allotment of resources to various phases of projects.
- Hold project resources accountable for deliverables to ensure that progress is on schedule and within budget and provides regular updates on project status to management.
- Proactively identify risks and resolves issues to prevent project delays and re-work.
- Lead cross-functional meetings that identify risks and issues and creates plans to mitigate and resolve them. Able to consolidate ideas and collaborate with cross-functional working groups.
- Have a strong understanding of technology and the ability to be a liaison between technical and non-technical members of the organization. Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization.